I’ve been blogging for few years, and I’ve never really taken the time to introduce myself. You know, revealing some unknown things about yourself can be so nerve wracking, so I used to put off doing it. (procrastination rules!) It was until I’ve realized that random fact posts about bloggers are so awesome, you can learn a lot of interesting things about the person within a few minutes. So, I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy reading these nice random facts about me. Enjoy!
1. I didn’t paint with watercolor for 10 years. Until now.
2. My favorite drink is water. Yes, it’s delicious.
3. I’m addicted to chocolate. My favorite dessert is chocolate cake with chocolate inside and cover with chocolate as you guessed.
4. I’ve never dyed my hair.
5. I’m allergic to apples.
6. I want to learn to be a morning person. No luck so far.
“Friends” is my most re watched TV show.
7. If pattern design doesn’t work out, I would love to try my hand in the coding.
8. My favorite food is pumpkin soup.
9. I don’t have a driver license.
10. I wear only stud earrings. I just find others ones uncomfortable.
11. I love the sea, ocean, rivers.. everything where it’s allowed to swim.
12. “Friends” is my most re watched TV show.
13. I’m bad at navigating. That’s why I’m using a lot Google navigator everywhere. Otherwise, I will be lost and nobody will find me.
14. Tulips and peonies are my favorite flowers.
15.The most unusual item that can be found in my desk is knitting needle. Since it thin and made from metal, it can be very useful for creative projects. You know. And no, I don’t knit.
16. I’m afraid of spiders. Their multiple legs… Ugh
I worked as Graphic designer for years before I switched to fashion illustration and surface pattern design industry.
17. I love dancing.
18. My first University degree is shoe designer.
19. I worked as Graphic designer for years before I switched to fashion illustration and surface pattern design industry.
I hope that gives you a bit more insight into me and my life. And I will love to read a random fact about you!