The Natalia Kodi (www.nataliakodi.com) website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is designed to provide you (the “User”) with access to unique illustrations, interactive Instagram filters, and professional expertise and custom consultations for your unique AR filter design needs.
PLEASE VERY CAREFULLY REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
1. Acceptance of Terms: This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Website. By using the Website, Users agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Website immediately.
2. Agreement Updates: We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on any of our Website. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use the Website after any such modification is posted; Users are advised to review this Agreement regularly.
3. Limitations on Website Content Use: All Website content, as defined below, is provided to Users on an “as is” basis for Users’ information and personal use only. The Content of the Website may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the Website owner and/or third party copyright holders, as explained in greater detail below.
4. Proprietary Rights: All Content on the Website, including, without limitation, all Website or third-party branding elements, trade names, logos, trademarks, service marks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, instructional materials, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, the "Content") is protected by applicable laws such as copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All Content rights are exclusively owned and controlled by the Website owner, or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their Content and materials to the Website, or for further distribution to Users. Users acknowledge and agree that all Content on the Website, is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only, unless otherwise granted herein or agreed in writing. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Website, no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without the Website owner’s prior express written permission, or that of the third party providing any Content. Users may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Content. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Content, to defeat or circumvent the Website’s security features, or to utilize the Website or any part of the Content for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties: You agree that your use of the Website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Website, its hosting company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, in connection with the Website and your use thereof. The Website makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this website's Content or the Content of any content provided to members, or other websites linked to the Website, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) out-of-date Content, or errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Website and related content; (III) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein; (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Website; (V) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party, and/or; (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website.
6. Limitation on Liability: In no event shall the Website, its hosting company, its owners, officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to users for, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any: (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, including any use, modification, submission, copying, distribution, or downloading any content or materials from the Website; (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our Website; (III) loss of data, business, revenue, profits, or any other economic advantage; (IV) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (V) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our Website; (VI) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party, and/or; (VII) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind occurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
7. Modification and Discontinuation: We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Website and these Terms and Conditions of Use (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of the use of our Website.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns about your use of the Website.
Last updated: Sep 17, 2021
Natalia Kodi ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.nataliakodi.com website (the "Site"), which provides you (the “User”) with access to unique illustrations, interactive Instagram filters, and professional expertise and custom consultations for your unique AR filter design needs. (the "Service")
This page is used to inform Users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Site, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze statistic of your visits.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that provide you with latest news on Site and new Service options.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.